Romantic Dinner for Two
Just for you: a vegetarian recipe for a romantic evening by candlelight. Thanks to Green Chef for the recipe. Enjoy the food together whilst drawing attention to the earth during Earth Hour. Enjoy your meal!
Creamy ravioli with potatoes and burrata
Ingredients for 2 people
- 280 g vegetarian ravioli
- 2 balls of burrata
- 200 g potatoes
- 60 g lettuce mix of arugula and lettuce
- 50 g green pesto
- 8 ml balsamic creme
- 25 g parmigiano reggiano
- Olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bring plenty of water to boil with a good pinch of salt in a pan with a lid.
- Remove the skin of the peach and cut into rough pieces. Divide the potatoes over a baking tray with baking paper, sprinkle with a dash of olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Grate the parmigiano reggiano with a fine grater. Place two pieces on a baking tray lined with baking paper and keep the remaining grated cheese separately. Bake the parmigiano reggiano in the oven for 6 – 8 minutes until it is a cheese biscuit. Let it cool on the baking paper.
- Carefully separate the ravioli and add to the boiling water. Cook the ravioli for 4 – 6 minutes. Then drain.
- Divide the lettuce mix over the plates, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put the ravioli and potatoes to the salad mix and place the burrata on top.
- Garnish with green pesto, balsamico cream and the remaining parmigiano reggiano.